Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WWE Raw review (4/22/13)

WWE was in Great Britian last night on WWE RAW. Just a few comments on the show before I get to the Britian audience. The show was ok, nothing really big happened. But I didn't think it was going to. Big E Langston has a new song and it didn't sound bad. They are trying to push him a little.  I personally don't think it'll work. Big E reminds me of Ezikel Jackson. Big strong black guy, with not a lot of personality. I think if he becomes more of a techincal wrestler, he will do well, but we'll see.
What else happened? The Undertaker returned to RAW, that match was pretty good. Good to see Undertaker work more than 1 month out of the year. Maybe he'll stick around...maybe.
Now on to the audience. I thought we would relive the Raw after WM. And we kind of did, but this audience wasn't as hyped as the other audience in New Jersey. They did have the wave and some memorable chants i.e. "We are awesome" and of course they fandangoed. But not a very rowdy Britian crowd, however they were still entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment