Sunday, April 7, 2013

Wrestlemania 29 thoughts and ideas

I was looking at the card for this year's Wrestlemania. Looks ok, but I did notice something odd. There are a lot of "rookies" on the Wrestlemania card. Naomi, Cameron, Big E, and Fandango?? Are these individuals ready to step up their game to the level of Wrestlemania? Where's Kofi, R-Truth, or Cesaro? And the Intercontential championship, is going to be on the pre-show??? Ummm, no. No, just no. Why? Did Miz or Wade make someone mad or do they think that P-Diddy will draw in more people? If I wanted to see a P-Diddy concert I would go to a P-Diddy concert. Unless he is singing someone's entrance music, he is unnecessary.
Here are a few ideas for WM 29. Scrap P-Diddy, have the divas title on the pre-show, and put the Intercontinental title on the WM card. Small changes, but I think that would be a better wrestling show.   

No comments:

Post a Comment