Sunday, April 7, 2013

Wrestlemania 29 predictions

Is this year's WM going to predictable??? Maybe. They should throw us a curve ball. Maybe, Dolph will cash in money in the bank. I think that would be the first time it has been cashed in at WM. That would be cool. We'll see. Except for a few matches, WM feels like just another PPV. Nothing really big happens. And at $60-$70, something big SHOULD happen. Just to make me feel like I didn't waste my money. I'm getting off of the subject. Predictions, yea, that's what I'm here to talk about.

The shortest match will either be Tons of Funk vs. Rhode Scholars or Team Hell No vs. Ziggy/Big-E.
The best match will be Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H. But without any further stalling. Here are my picks for WM 29.

John Cena def. The Rock
Brock Lesnar def. HHH
Del Rio def. Swagger
Ziggler def. Del Rio
Tons of Funk and company def. Rhode Scholars and company
The Shield def. The Big Celtic Vipers
Wade Barrett def. The Miz
Team Hell No def. Ziggler/Big E
Fandango def. Jericho
Ryback def. Mark Henry
The Undertaker def. C.M. Punk

No comments:

Post a Comment