Wednesday, April 10, 2013

4/8/13 Monday Nigth Raw Review

I don't usually do RAW reviews. But I felt like I had to talk about this past Monday night.  I think that was the most bizarre RAW EVER. Strange things happen in wrestling all the time, but the other night was off the scale. First we have Mark Henery wanting the WWE championship. That was random. Then the Miz losing the IC belt after holding on to it for 24 hours. Which I can't remember the last time that happened. A new World Heavyweight champion was crowned. And of course Ryback turning on Cena. Which I think that makes Ryback heel. Depends on who you ask, I guess. But the thing that made the night the most bizarre was the attending audience. Oh my God, what was up with that crowd?? You know it's crazy when the commentators don't know what to say. Crowds have been hyped before. But I think this took it to another level. According to crowd reactions, the "faces" were "heels" and "heels" were "faces." Especially when Dolph cashed in his MITB. The crowd erupted into a frenzy. I thought Dolph was the bad guy...? I guess not.
Also when was the last time a crowd randomly did the wave or chanted anything they wanted?? There were RVD, ECW, Randy Savage, JBL, Jerry, Michael Cole(really!) and of course We are awesome chants. That's just a few, there were plenty more. They also "sang", Fandango's music. I'm not sure why but like I said before RAW was off the scale and entertaining as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment