Monday, April 8, 2013

Wrestlemania 29 review

First I want to say that "Living Colour" was 10 times better than P-Diddy. Unless he as going to be joined by Mase and/or Lil Kim. It was a waste of time. So much so that Tons of Funk and Rhode Scholars was cut.
As a whole, the PPV was not bad. There were some entertaining matches and all the matches were appropriate length. That is a big plus.  Maybe a few surprises i.e. Fandango defeating Jericho.
The best match of the night: CM Punk vs. The Undertaker. To me,  there really wasn't a worst match. None of them bored me nor did they go on too long. But I think the most disappointing match was HHH vs. Brock. It wasn't bad, but I think it could have been better than what it was.
Overall I would give Wrestlemania 29 a grade of C+

No comments:

Post a Comment