Thursday, April 4, 2013

Terri's Wrestlemania Predictions

It's Wrestlemania week which besides Christmas is probably one of my favorite times of year!

Since who I WANT to win is not always who I predict will win, I will list both:

Rock v Cena
I am really still mad that he is champ. Seriously? You wrestle 3 times a year and they hand you the belt on a silver platter. Not ok.
Want-Cena Predict-Rock

Undertaker v  Punk
WWE took it way too far with the ashes bit on RAW. Just had to point that out!
Want-Taker Predict-Taker

HHH v Lesnar
Now I'm confused as to whether HHH's career as a wrestler is on the line or his career with WWE period is on the line because that would change my prediction.
Want-HHH
Predict if just in ring career-Lesnar
Predict is entire career-HHH

Del Rio v Swagger
How Swagger has a title shot at WM after being away forever I don't understand.
Want-Del Rio Predict-Del Rio

Shield v Orton, Sheamus and Show
Why they keep making the Shield be this unstoppable force I don't understand. They didn't let Nexus win this much and they had more members.
Want-Orton, Sheamus, Show Predict-Shield (Show will turn)

Barret v Miz
Why the Intercontinental belt is on the pre-show but Fandango gets to wrestle on Mania I don't get.
Want-Miz Predicet-Barret

Ryback v Henry
Want-Ryback Predict-Ryback

Team Hell No v Ziggler/Langston
Want-Hell No Predict-Zig/Lang (with AJ assist)

Jericho v Fandango
Want-Jericho Predict-Jericho

Tons of Funk v Rhodes Scholars
I predict this will be the shortest match.
Want-Tons of Funk Predict-Rhodes Scholars




No comments:

Post a Comment