Sunday, January 27, 2013

WWE Royal Rumble Predictions

It's prediction time for this year's Royal Rumble PPV. Not a bad card, hopefully a title will change hands...maybe tag team...just throwing that out there. Like last year I will give my top 5 of who I think will win the Royal Rumble. I honestly don't have a clue who will win. It would be funny if Rock loses to Punk but enters the Rumble and wins lol. That could never happen...right?? I tell you this if that did happen. The wife is liable to break the TV or the couch; she's not a fan of the Rock...at all!!
Anyway, time for my predictions:

Cesaro def. The Miz

Team Hell No def. Rhode Scholars

Alberto del Rio def Big Show  (not sure how, but that's my pick)

CM Punk def. The Rock (again no idea how)

Royal Rumble winner
1) Randy Orton
2) John Cena
3) The Miz
4) Daniel Bryan
5) Dolph Ziggler (I seriously ran out of options and couldn't think of anyone else)

No comments:

Post a Comment