Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TNA ideas for 2013

I have probably said these ideas before, so bear with me. But apparently they need to be repeated cause they, TNA, doesn't seem to be doing it. But what they need to do is focus on the X-division.  Bring in more and showcase young talent and use the young talent you have. For instance, it wouldn't be a bad idea if Bischoff and Briscoe formed a tag team, at least on paper. Maybe they can bring in talent from other countries. Also, make ALL your titles mean something by having torunaments, not just the BFG series.  .
Aces & eights....I don't know what they are going to do there. I personally think they dropped the ball, when Anderson wasn't the leader. It kind of makes sense that he isn't but who else do you have? Jarrett...maybe. Like I said I don't know what they can do with this faction. Hopefully they know what they are doing....hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment