Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1st RAW of 2013

I was going to post this last night, but I decided to sleep on and digest what I saw last night. And I'm still confused of what CM Punk's character is supposed to be. Is he a villian or an anti-hero? It was kind of strange to hear him talk. On one hand he's telling the "truth" about WWE(anti-establishment), but on the other hand he's bad mouthing the audience (anti-social). So I couldn't tell who he was angry at; the organization or the people. Not sure you can be against both. That would make you champion of the....ummm....One nation under Punk? Or One Punk Nation...? I'm confused. I'll listen again and maybe I'll get it the second time. I'm a bit slow so bear with me.

Now on to the Rock; I'm not really a fan of the Rock anymore. Just because he gets a title shot at the RR. Why does he get a title shot...? Because he beat John Cena? If that's the case, there should be a LONG line of 1# contenders. Is the Rock entertaining? Of course, no doubt. But I don't think he deserves a title shot. He didn't win RR or MITB so does he really deserve a title shot? And does anyone think he'll win? If he won, would he stick around? I don't know. I don't think so, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment