Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WWE ideas for 2013

Here we are in a new year. Some things are bound to change as the new year goes on. There are plenty things I would like to see before 2014 gets here. From WWE, I would like them to do more, much more with the divas. By that I mean more or better matches. It's not fair that divas get more air time not wrestling i.e. AJ, than wrestling. WWE needs to keep the tag team division, but but they need to pass the title around. That would make it more intresting, I think. Next; can we do something with the SHIELD, like get rid of them...please. Now that I think about it, how about no more factions/stables for 2013.
On Smackdown, there needs to be less time devoted to RAW. Just the RAW rebound and a few recaps but that's it. RAW shouldn't be so big that it's on Monday AND Friday.  Also make Teddy Long RAW GM he'd be much better than Vickie...hola.

No comments:

Post a Comment