Sunday, January 27, 2013

New WWE Champion

So....ummm yea that just happened. The Rock is the new WWE champ....I'm so upset right now. I had to write something in order to sleep tonight.  Obviously they are setting up for Rock/Cena II for WM. Which is wild because the first match wasn't that great. It was good, but not great. Even with the belt on the line, how much better could it be?
434 days over just like that. I'm not that big of a CM Punk fan, but still. He had to drop the belt to a guy who works 30days out of the past 10 years. While Punk, Cena, Ziggler etc. have worked days, weeks and months for the past 10 years to get to where they are now. Not saying that Rock didn't put his time in, but so did HHH, Mick Foley, Bret Hart, and Stone Cold. Do they get a title shot?? Of course not. But Rock gets to be champion...makes sense to me (sarcasm).
Not sure I wanna see either TNA or WWE right now. I need to sleep on it, hopefully I'll be less pissed off by the time RAW comes on. Then I'll turn on RAW and get pissed off all over again....oh it's a vicious cycle.  Where's my glass?!? The TALL one. Yep it's time for a drink.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment