Sunday, June 29, 2014

Terri's MITB Predictions 2014

Well, well, well, it's me! Long time, no post! My MITB Predictions are posted below. This is hard to call. I've heard information about BNB being injured and not being able to compete so I don't know how that will sway things in that match. The championship match ought to be good because so many of the people don't seem "ready" to be champ, at least by the standards that we have seen WWE do in the past. Should make for a good PPV.

As normal who I want to win and who I predict will win are typically different:
MITB Championship Match
I want-Roman Reigns
Prediction-Randy Orton

MITB Contract Match
I want-Kofi Kingston
Prediction-Bad News Barrett was my prediction but since the injury I'll say Dolph Ziggler

Layla v Summer Ray
I want-Layla
Prediction-Summer Ray

Big E v Rusev
I want-Big E
Prediction-Rusev

Rhodes Brothers v Rybaxel
I want-Rhodes Brothers
Prediction-Rhodes Brothers

Naomi v Paige
I want-NAOMI!!!! but I think Cameron will interfere and break up the Funkadactals
Prediction-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment