Tuesday, June 3, 2014

WWE Payback and RAW review

WWE Payback was a couple of nights ago and unfortunately no titles changed hands. Which I wouldn't have predicted. No I thought that the US title was going to change hands, but that was not the case.
Overall the PPV was a little above average. I say that based on 2 matches. John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt and Evolution vs. The Shield. Both matches were damn good and went in directions I didn't see coming. I didn't think that the Evolution would lose that badly. And I didn't expect as much carnage as the Cena and Wyatt match presented us with.  They really made the PPV worth it.  Seeing that I said that the PPV was a little above average. That means that I give it an overall rating of a C+.

Onto Monday Night RAW; I don't usually review RAW, but there are a couple of reasons why I am today. Reason 1: I was there in the audience. Reason 2: Batistia quitting. Reason 3: Seth Rollins "selling out."
I thought the overall show was pretty good. It had some funny moments, like John Cena insulting Stephanie, and of course Damien Sandow. Who was hilarious. It was a little boring in the middle, but that could because I was tired, so the show being "boring" was probably my fatique and not the fault of the product. But let's move to the highlights. Batista quitting; I didn't see that coming. Seth Rollins selling out; I REALLY didn't see that coming.  Bravo WWE, bravo. And that's why I keep watching, cause you never know what's going to happen. So keep it up WWE.

No comments:

Post a Comment