Thursday, April 3, 2014

No Punk and No AJ Styles

We've had three months with the 2 biggest companies not having what I would call there main event players.
I doesn't look like CM Punk is coming back to WWE, anytime soon, or if he ever will. And of course AJ has returned to ROH.  So were does that leave WWE and TNA. WWE seems to have rebounded pretty well without Punk.  They've seemed to have made him a non factor and you don't hear too many CM Punk chants from the crowds lately. That may change during WM 30 and the RAW afterwards, because those crowds can be quite verbal.
Now on to TNA, I feel that TNA wasn't using AJ to his full potiential before his departure. Maybe he felt the same way, but what is missing from TNA without AJ Styles? Honestly, not a whole lot. They've still got average stories, average matches, with some not so average stuff thrown in there. I don't think 1 man can make the product better. It takes many women and men to make it better. This doesn't mean I don't miss AJ. I do. But like WWE, TNA has found a way to rebound and work with the talent they've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment