Thursday, March 13, 2014

TNA Lockdown 2014 Review

It's been a little while since the last posting. Guess I've been watching too much WWE network, but I'm not here to talk about that. Let's talk about last night's PPV, Lockdown.  Well....I guess I'll start with what I liked about the PPV. I did like introducing new wrestlers or international wrestlers to the American audience. Tigre Uno vs. Manik was very good, better than I expected. I didn't know what to expect, but I was very entertained. James vs. Gunner was also good, again I didn't know what to expect, but they put on a solid match. I did like that all the matches were inside the cage and not a few matches like they did last year.

What I didn't like? Well no titles changed hands. Ugh. And if you don't know. I hate it when that happens. What else? I didn't like Dixie coming out and talking on the mic. She said so much but didn't say anything of value. It was blah blah blah. Who cares?

Best match of the night: That's a tie between Tigre Uno vs. Manik and Gunner vs. Storm.
Worst match of the night: Lethal Lockdown.

I feel that this pick deserves an explanation. Once Lethal Lockdown starts, it becomes harder to tell what is going on. It gets chaotic and I suppose that is the point, but I don't feel like they didn't anything great. There were a few spots here and there, but they didn't keep going. It had a lot of potiental to be an exciting match, but besides "Willow" jumping off the cage and Davey Richards getting his head driven into a steel chair. Nothing really exciting happened. It was kind of boring until they got close to the end, but that's when all the good stuff started to happen. I just feel like they wasted an opprotunity to make it much better than it was and for that reason; I think it was the worse match of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment