Wednesday, April 9, 2014

NTWA: Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan WM VI

If you're reading this then you already know about the passing of the Ultimate Warrior yesterday. Just hours after his appearance on Monday Night Raw. Like many of you I was a Ultimate Warrior fan back in the day. The character was bigger than life at times, which makes him so memorable. I won't go on and on about what the character meant to the wrestling world. Instead I'm going to write about what I think was his best match. Some have said bad things about this match, but as a little kid this match was awesome and even now I think this match is really good. Is it the best match I ever seen? No. Were Hogan and Warrior the best technical wrestlers at that time? Hell no, but they knew their strengths and the used them very well and they turned it up, because it was WM.  Plus this match was champion vs. champion. Does it get much bigger than that? I don't think so.  I personally think it holds up and is one of the best championship matches in WM history.

Thanks for the memories Warrior #ultimaterespect

No comments:

Post a Comment