Sunday, April 6, 2014

WWE WM 30 predictions

It's upon us, Wrestlemania 30. I'm not sure if there are going to be musical performances. I hope not, unless they are playing someone's entrance music. But I do know that there will be wrestling(duh),and  hopefully there will be some great matches. No I mean GREAT matches. Match(es) we will be talking about for months and possibly years later. This we will have to wait to see.  My predictions for tonight...? Pain. That's a movie reference ;-)
Predictions:
1. I'm thinking Los Matadores will retain, but since I don't want that to happen. I'm going to say we'll have new tag champs. The Real Americans....we the people!!
2. Hard to say who will win between Cena and Wyatt. I feel that Wyatt will win, with the help of his "sheep"
3. Bryan will beat HHH. If that doesn't happen, there will be a VERY angry WWE universe.
4. The Undertaker defeats Brock Lesnar. Period.
5. The Shield defeats Kane & Outlaws
6. Big Show is the favorite to win, but I think that is too obvious. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Dolph Ziggler will win the Andre the giant trophy.
7. I don't want AJ to retain, but who will defeat her? Maybe Tamina...? I don't think so. I'll say Naomi will be champ.
8. The winner of the main event...? Daniel Bryan of course!!! Who else could it be? Batista? hahaha. NO! NO! NO!

The matches of the night should be the main event, the shield vs. kane/outlaws and Undertaker vs. Lesnar.

Happy Mania

No comments:

Post a Comment