Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WWE taking things too far?

It doesn't happen often and I guess this is up for debate, but sometimes WWE takes things to far. Case in point; Last nigt Paul Heyman faked a heart attack in the ring. Making fun of Jerry Lawler.  Now I know it's supposed to be "entertaining" but I think it's poor taste. Given the fact that Jerry was clinically dead and that other wrestlers have died from heart failure. This is not really something that can be made fun of. Joking about it, is not funny. If anything it's cruel. I personally think that Cole had a problem with it because if you look at his expression or his body language. He looked uncomfortable and disintrested in what was happening in the ring. He barely said anything during that segment. I don't know, but sometimes I think they, WWE take things too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment