Friday, November 9, 2012

NTWA: Summerslam 2011 Christian vs Randy Orton

Sorry to say but here is a feud I got tired of, but damn if they didn't have some great matches. I think they had 5 matches in the summer of 2011. However many,  all of them were very good to awesome. I don't know why but they had such great chemistry in the ring. Maybe because all their matches were very back and forth. No one had control of the match for too long, or because they would counter moves all the time. If I remember right they tried to steal one another's finishing move. I haven't seen that in a LONG time. I can't say this is the best match they had, but this match and the ending were nothing short of awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Una6Keb3800
I could only find a highlight video, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment