Sunday, November 4, 2012

NTWA: Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka ECW One Night Stand 2005

ECW: One Night Stand was one of the best PPV of 2005 and this match is definetly one of the reasons and is the last ECW DVD I bought. If you  are a fan of hardcore matches or the old school ECW. This match is for you. Tables, Chairs...no ladders, but it has Masato and Mike Awesome. Two men who were awesome to watch back in the day. Mike Awesome was a very gifted wrestler. He did things that most big men couldn't or wouldn't do or even think about doing. Masato also great in his own right, who had been in some great matches in Japan and USA.
Why do I think this match is awesome? Well I do like the old school ECW and this match reminds me of some of those great matches back in day. But that aside, it's really a good back and forth hardcore match. I honestly don't think they can pull this off anymore in TNA or WWE...maybe ROH.

No comments:

Post a Comment