Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wrestling Obscurity: Vito

I'm not sure that many people remember Vito in the WWE or in ECW. But he was a pretty good wrestler especially in ECW.  He was in WWE for about 2 years. I don't remember much about his run in the WWE...except for one thing. He wore a dress. Yes a dress. He was a straight man, who liked to wear dresses to the ring and wrestle in them. That seemed ridiculous to me. I mean who would wrestle in a dress? The divas don't even do that...at least not most of the time. It was odd, but that was probably the point and for a little while it gave him an angle to work with, which is more than some current wrestlers have. Yes I'm looking at you 3MB. Regardless, Vito's dress wearing days have been forgotten and faded into obscurity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vito_LoGrasso

No comments:

Post a Comment