Monday, October 8, 2012

Wrestling Obscurity: Rodney Mack

Rodney Mack....who the hell is Rodney Mack? I can't say I remember him at all. I was reading his wiki page and nothing was rining a bell. No pun intended. I had to do a little more research on youtube, to see if anything jarred my memory....and nothing. Apparently he was managed by Teddy Long, he was part of Thuggin and Buggin Enterprise, and Mack competed in a series of challenges called "white boy challenges." This is were Rodney would take on any white boy and beat him in 5 min or less. When did this occur? According to wikipedia it was 2003. I'm at a lost for words. Please tell me there is more, because this doesn't look good at all. I mean, he didn't win any titles. He didn't have any real feuds.  It seems like he was just in WWE for 2 years and then just faded into obscurity.

No comments:

Post a Comment