Thursday, January 5, 2012

The best matches of 2011

Through 2011, I kept track of what I thought were the best matches of the year. Unfortunately I have not seen the last ROH iPPV...yet. I'm sure there are some contenders for match of the year on that card and if so I will update this list, but until then I will give you what I consider to be the matches of the year. Keep in mind I am a little biased toward the high flyers and "daredevil" style of wrestling.

5. WWE Raw (1/3/11): Miz vs. John Morrison for the WWE Championship
4. ROH 9th Anniversary: Christopher Daniels vs. Eddie Edwards for the TV Championship
3. Money in the Bank: John Cena vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship
2. SummerSlam: Randy Orton vs. Christian for the World Heavyweight championship
1. Destination X: Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment