Sunday, January 29, 2012

Royal Rumble 2012 predicitions

The RR is in a couple of hours, so I suppose it's time for predictions. I am going to make a list of people I think will win the RR. Don't worry I'll keep it to a list of 5 possible winners.

So what's on the card, Mark Henry vs. Big Show vs. D. Bryant. For those who don't know Mark Henry hyper-extended his knee on SD, but as far as I know he is going to wrestle tonight, but may not do a lot. So he's not going to win. That leaves Big Show and D. Bryant. I can see D. Bryant escaping the cage, while Big Show and Mark Henry duke it out. So I'll go with D. Bryant to retain his title.

Who's next?(Goldberg?)Of course not;We've got CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler. Now I like Dolph as a wrestler, he's got the physical talent and he is growing as an interesting character being the show off and all, but as a WWE champion? I don't think so...then again that would give Vicky's "faction", I use the term loosely, both single's belts...No, I don't think Dolph will pull it off. I'll go with CM Punk FTW.

Kane vs. John Cena...ummm who cares? lol. I'm kidding. Actually this storyline might be leading up to Cena turning heel, just in time for him to face The Rock at WM. I think this match will end on a DQ, with John Cena attacking Kane with a weapon of some kind, more than likely a chair.

Last but not least the RR. Originally I thought that Randy Orton was going to win the RR, but with his recent injury I'm not sure now. I would like Christian to be there, from what Ive read there is a 50% chance he'll be in the match. I don't know if people in previous matches on the card will participate in the RR. I haven't read the possible surprise appearances, because I don't want to spoil the surprise (lame). What can I say? I like to be surprises that's what makes the RR exciting. Anyway here are the 5 people I think will win the RR.
1. Chris Jericho
2. The Miz
3. Randy Orton
4. Christian(hell of a long shot)
5. Sheamus

No comments:

Post a Comment