Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TLC

Well I got a few predictions right for the TLC PPV. Too bad they didn't advertise ALL the matches they were going to have. I thought the card looked a little small. Obviously the big surprise was Daniel Bryan becoming the new Heavyweight champion. I couldn't beleive it. That is awesome but this victory is bitter sweet to me. I did want D. Bryan to be champion, but just not on THIS ppv. What's wrong with the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania? He still might be champ by Wrestlemania time, but I won't hold my breathe. I am still surprised that RVD is the only MITB winner to announce when and where he was going to cash in the breif case and follow through with it.
Overall the PPV was good...not great. It did keep me guessing and new champs were crowned which is always entertaining. Will 2012 be the year for Zack Ryder and Daniel Bryan? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment