Sunday, January 29, 2012

Royal Rumble-Terri Predictions

Bryan v. Henry v. Big Show
Daniel Bryan will win although he won't pin anyone (at least not by his own strength). I'm starting to truly loathe him so I wish one of the big guys would squash him like a bug but I don't think that will happen.

CM Punk v Zolph Ziggler
Although they have been pushing Ziggler, I just can't agree that my favorite PPV of the year will be spoiled by him winning, LOL. I take Punk but not by pin. Ziggler will get DQ'd. (Thanks Vickie.)

Kane v Cena
I hate this "rivalry". One bold prediction I will make will be that Undertaker will return tonight. No true winner in this match.

Royal Rumble Match.........aaaaaahhhhhhhh, my FAVORITE match all year. It's actually one of my favorite things in life. :-) I have no idea though who will win!!! I'm just excited to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment