Friday, April 22, 2016

Chyna's Death and how WWE should respond

I'm writing this after learning that Chyna has passed away. Very sad, and a great loss to the wrestling world, especially dying at such a young age. Obviously WWE will pay tribute to Chyna before RAW and SM start next week. But is that all that they should do to honor her memory? Should they do more? I think so. How will they do that? Well, many fans including myself feel that she should have been in the HOF years ago. But "politics" and "personal feelings" between the 2 parties got in the way of that. Now Chyna is gone, so it would stand to reason that she would be inducted in the HOF soon (1-3years). BUT, I feel that isn't enough.
To REALLY honor Chyna. I feel that WWE should have another female intercontinental champion or their first female US champion.
I know this the PG era and there is no female/male "violence" But this is a great opportunity to do 2 things.
1) Honor Chyna's memory and 2) propel the female revolution to the next level.
Will WWE do this? Probably not. Should they do this? Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment