Sunday, April 3, 2016

Wrestlemania 32 Preview

Let's look at the WM32 card. Is it good? Is it WM worthy? I only ask those questions because just looking at the card and the build up to each individual match. I can't say that I'm really excited about 1 particular match. I like AJ vs. Y2J, which has good build up, but we've seen them wrestle before so what more can they do?
Undertaker vs. Shane; Solid build up and alot on the line, but it's just odd that the Undertaker would "side" with Vince, and this could be Takers last match....against Shane? Not the Rock or some other big name star..?
We'll see if HHH will be champ after tonight. People may not like Roman, but I think he'd be a better champ than HHH. People will be divided either way, no matter who wins.

The only match that I'm looking forward to the most and the match that could potentially be the match of the night. Would be the Divas three way for the title. It has the build and the workers to make it a great match.

WM32 Live predictions on twitter @wrestlewthis @wrestlingobscurity

No comments:

Post a Comment