Thursday, January 1, 2015

WWE and TNA 2014 year review part 4

I'm going to finish with WWE so I can move on to TNA, but let's talk about the worst thing WWE has done. In my opinion the worst thing that WWE did in 2014 doesn't have to do with titles, hirings or firings. No. It has to do with the Bella twins. Now it was great when Brie slapped Steph. It was great and they had some "twist" were D. Bryan was cheating on Brie with his physical therapist. That wasn't so great. No sorry. That was horrible and of course it didn't get resolved. Other than one sentence on a RAW episode about how the physical therapist lied. Or Steph paid her to lie. Which ever. And if that wasn't bad enough. We had Nikki turn on Brie at SummerSlam. Why? Because Brie stole Nikki's boyfriends in highschool....?  Really? Is that all you've got? No? You took your family problems to Jerry Springer...? Oh good Lord.  And now Brie and Nikki are BFFs again. Ugh. And I thought TNA writing was bad.

Overall WWE this has been slightly below average. There have been some great matches, rivalries, and moments, but as a whole product. It hasn't been very good.  They have done their best and it showed at times, but there were other times. It seemed lazy. And I mean that from a writing stand point. It can be better, I've seen it. But it could be worse, I've seen that too. We can only hope that it'll be better in 2015 cause that's what's best for business. (See what I did there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment