Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WWE and TNA 2014 year review part 3

After WM, WWE went in a different direction. Probably due to injuries. Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Ryback. Plus they fired alot of people too. Alberto del Rio, Drew McIntyre, the real Sin Cara etc.
Maybe the later is because of the launch of the WWE network. I don't know if that is true. It would be odd if they fired alot of people very shortly after the network was launched. And it wasn't launched all around the world. So the network not being "successful" is reason to get rid of personnel? Doesn't make sense to me. But let's move on to the rise and fall of 2 Paul Heyman guys. Brock Lesnar and Cesaro.

Let's start with Cesaro. I thought after WM 30. That Cesaro would get more of a push. Being a Paul Heyman guy and all. But really nothing changed for Cesaro. His robe changed color, he added a bigger towel and got new entrance music. But as far as winning more matches or championships. Not so much. Hell I think he lost more matches with Heyman than without him.  Which is too bad cause he's one of the best wrestlers in the WWE.'

It's no secret. That I am not a fan of Lesnar being champion. Not because I don't like him. But because he's a part timer. He has missed a couple of PPVs and several RAWs. So we've been without a champion on TV for longer than I care for.  But WWE wants him to be their guy. Maybe he's got a movie coming out....? I don't know. But I do know that Seth better cash that MITB contract in sooner rather than later. Cause he only has until July. Which sounds far away, but Lesnar may show up 5-10 times between now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment