Thursday, January 1, 2015

NTWA Best moments/matches of 2014

There have been many good/great matches this year in WWE and TNA. It's hard to choose the best match of the year.  I am biased toward Daniel Bryan cause I liked him back in ROH. But I'll try not to let my bias interfere.
The best match in WWE in 2014 to me was, The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family on RAW in March. I think that's the one, they had so many and all of them were pretty damn good. I'm going to miss those two factions going at it.
The best rivalries would have to be either the Wyatts/Sheild or Rollins/Ambrose. Just awesome matches.
The best matches in TNA would have to go to the Wolves, Hardys, and Team 3D. I think we all knew that there would be 4 matches. Cause you're not going to have these 3 teams have 2-3matches and be done with it. No, you make a lot more money if you have 4 matches. And they had 4 great matches. It showed for a quick moment that TNA could be a different product than WWE. Sure it used old WWE stars, but those matches didn't feel like they were coping their older work. It felt like they were trying build ontop of what they had already done years ago and in someways make their legacy a little bit better.


https://www.facebook.com/wrestlewiththis

No comments:

Post a Comment