Sunday, August 18, 2013

WWE Summerslam review

I couldn't go to bed before I wrote something about the events of tonight's Summerslam PPV. I'll start off by saying that this was better than WM. And that does happen from time to time. Summerslam was just a better show. It had better matches, and it didn't feel like it had a lot of filler. Were as WM, seems to have ALOT of filler. I'm looking at you you P.Diddy. Anyway,  I'm not going to go into detail about all the PPV tonight. I'll post that later. Just wanted to say in short that this was a great PPV. Well worth the money and I don't say that alot.  The very end surprised the hell out of me and I'm still confused about those events. I have watched it 3 times now on my DVR and each time I get more and more confused.  But that's a quick review. I'll post my full review tomorrow...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment