Sunday, August 18, 2013

Wrestling Week Review

This has been a very interesting week in wrestling. Darren Young (Fred Douglas) announced that he is a gay man. Which is cool. I guess I'll have to start cheering the Primetime players. Which I will unless they start blowing that stupid whistle, in which case I will start booing them again. Gay or straight, the whistle has got to go.  Kurt Angle enters a rehab clinic, which caught me by surprise. But hopefully he gets the help he needs. Speaking of TNA, Brooke Hogan was released from TNA....? Which I assume is true. I see it all over the internet. So it must be true....right? If it is that is very strange. But I guess TNA is still making budget cuts, but that is a hell of a cut. Seeing that she is the daughter of Hulk Hogan. I wouldn't think that she would be the one who got fired.
And to finish off the week we've got SummerSlam today, and ROH iPPV yesterday. We'll see how SummerSlam goes, but like I said at the beginning. It has been a very interesting week in wrestling.

I almost forgot, that Bully Ray regained the TNA title. Just when you think they are rapping up this whole Aces & 8s thing. They breathe new life into it. What's next? A knockout is going to join Aces and 8s. They'd never do that....right? Right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment