Saturday, July 6, 2013

WWE, TNA, ROH wrestling review

I meant to post about everything that is going on in prowrestling weeks ago, but never found the time. But now that I have some time. I've decided to share my opinions about what has happened in the past month or two. First, ROH. Not much to say, because I don't watch ROH that much. But I do think that stripping Briscoe of the title is not cool. But something tells me that it is building up to something bigger...I hope.

Next TNA. I think TNA is doing really well. They have had great matches and storylines that make since...I know. It's hard to believe. Granted they are not perfect, but as a product they are much better than what they were a couple of years ago. And last  Thursday night's main event on Impact was fantastic. More of that please!!!

Finally WWE. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?! You miss one episode of RAW and you're lost.
My head was spinning from all the heel/face turns in the past month. I think I've got it though. Let's see. Dolph Ziggler is face, not sure how that happened. Alberto Del Rio is heel...again. Mark Henery was face for about 10 mintues, then heel again. CM Punk and the SHIELD are face well depending on what city WWE is in at the time. Curtis Axiel is IC champion...? WHAT? Brock Lesnar is back and RVD is coming back to WWE. Did I miss anyting? Oh yeah, Zeb has teamed up with Antonio Cesaro. Ummmm I think Antonio was born in Switerzland, so how is he a "real American??" It's crazy, but it's also very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment