Monday, July 15, 2013

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 review

Well I was a little disappointed last night. This ususally is the best PPV of the year or one of them anyway. But this year, I don't think so. If you've read this blog before, you know I like it when a title changes hand on a PPV. Well that didn't happen this year. Very disappointing. Entertainment wise it was just ok. The ladder matches were good. I think the "Smackdown" ladder match was better than the "Raw" one, but only by a little bit.
Predicitions? Yea I didn't see Sandow winnning MITB. That was unexpected, but we'll see where he goes, but it looks like the rode scholars are done, so Cody is going to be face....? Stranger things have happened. Speaking of break ups, I'm assuming Dolph is going to dump AJ sooner than later. Why keep her around if she is going to cost him title matches?
Besides Mr. Sandow,  the PPV was predictable, no titles changed hands, and the entertainment value was just above average. Therefore I grade this PPV a C+.

No comments:

Post a Comment