Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WWE 2012 Continued

This year has not been a good year for John Cena. Defintely a lot of failures and short comings. Now we're at the end of the year and John finds himself in a storyline with AJ and Vicki and...Dolph? Which I don't think makes any sense. How could AJ be fired for an inapropriate affair and then the person who takes her place is Vicki, who could be biased toward a certain wrestler ie. Dolph because they've had a relationship for years now? Is there a TNA writter on WWE staff, or do the 2 companies trade writers every now and then. I'm getting off track, back to Cena. Like I said, John hasn't really done much this year. And I mean that as far as lossing big matches, unable to cash in MITB for a title, and being stuck in bad story lines.

That brings me to Kane. Who started off 2012 as the "Devil's favorite demon" that wanted us to embrace hate, bring John Cena over to the "darkside." and made Zack Ryder's life hell. That was all well and good. I really did enjoy that storyline, but somewhere along the way. The devil's favorite demon got into a "relationship" with AJ Lee....? Which led to a feud with D. Bryant and eventually both Kane and D. Bryant went to anger managment and became the tag team champions.....? Huh? What?
Remember when I said D Bryant was acting like Daffy Duck, well I guess Kane is the Bugs Bunny in this analogy. So in 2012 Kane went from a demonic mad man terroizing Zack, Eve, and John Cena to 1/2 of a comedy duo that resemble looney tune characters....words escape me.  I think I need a drink a nice STRONG drink.

Next up Chris Jericho 2012, and TNA 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment