Monday, December 10, 2012

Wrestling Obscurity: Blonde Shelton Benjamin

I've mentioned a change of hairstyles before on WO. Here is another one. Shelton Benjamin has not faded into obscurity. He has had a great career with great matches and insane spots. But there was a time were Shelton was calling himself the "Gold Standard" I don't think that made alot of since. Kinda like Billy Gunn calling himself the "The One" Billy Gunn. Both names just seem odd to me. But of course if you are the gold standard you have to have gold or blonde hair. Which means that a black man has to walk around with blonde hair....hmmm. And I think I'm supposed to take him seriously. I didn't. Not sure if too many people did either. But I guess it's not as bad as having a stand up comedian play your mother on TV. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ses8rE7mr6A

No comments:

Post a Comment