Wednesday, September 26, 2012

NTWA: MCMG vs Generation Me

MCMG and Gen Me. Now there was a rivalry. Two tag teams that had great matches. Their feud could've been better if they battled for the titles. If I recall correctly Gen Me didn't have the tag team gold while in TNA, which is sad. But I'm not going to talk about that. Today I'll talk about the empty arena match...more like fight, cause there is no one there except the wrestlers and cameramen. No crowd, and no refree. This match overall is good, but probably not necessarily in the awesome category. However, in my opinion there is one awesome part of the "match." It's at the end were, Max Buck(i think that's the right one) will not give up and actually spits in the face of MCMG, even though he is clearly beaten. Very awesome moment between 2 great tag teams.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7fnWncbA04

No comments:

Post a Comment