Thursday, September 6, 2012

Now that was awesome(NTWA): Eddie Guerrero becomes champion

What can I say about Eddie, that hasn't already been said. Definitely one of the greatest wrestlers ever. I remember this match very well. I was watching the PPV with my friend at the local Hooters (don't judge) and before the match started. I thought that there was no way Eddie would become champion. I mean look at Eddie, then look at Brock Lesnar. Who would you pick to win ? Exactly. But as the match went on I started to believe that Eddie could actually win this thing. I went from "No way he can win" to "Come on, Eddie. I believe in you" LOL. I'm exaggerating...but only a little. But I guess I wasn't the only one who felt that way. You can tell the audience at the PPV believed it to. And when the audience reacts that way, you know that the two wrestlers have had an awesome match...or produced an awesome outcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e5ZkogCZm4

No comments:

Post a Comment