Wednesday, September 26, 2012

NTWA: Hell in a Cell

The Hell in a Cell PPV is coming next month. Now I don't know about everyone else, but when I think Hell in a Cell. I think about the infamous Hell in the Cell; Mankind vs. The Undertaker. It's kind of strange, because that wasn't the first Hell in the Cell match. The first one was Shawn Micheals vs. The Undertaker. I know they call it a wrestling match, but there really wasn't a whole lot of wrestling moves, like a suplex for instance. The match was insane and still is if you watch it again. Mankind got thrown off the cage, not once but twice (OMG). You think that would be enough, but no. Then a little later in the match they used thumb tacks...WTF. I guess using fire would have been too much...This match was not just awesome it was crazy and insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04GIa4XwUVw

No comments:

Post a Comment