Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wrestlemania 28 predictions

Let's get started. Even though it's a dark match. I think I'll start with.
The 3 way for the tag team championship. It would be kind of good if the Usos won, but I don't think the title will change hands. So I'll take Primo&Epico for the win.

2# Divas tag match: Ummm well Beth, hasn't lost a match in forever, but they do have their "celebrity" in this match and I don't think a celebrity has ever lost at WM (probably wrong). So I'll go with KK and Maria Menounos(who?).

3# Randy Orton/Kane: Well I don't know about this one. They did a descent job building up this match. I think Randy Orton will win, why? I just have a feeling.

4# Big Show/Rhodes: Before this match they never talked about Big Shows WM losing streak. I think he is 1-8 at WM. I don't know how I feel about Big Show becoming IC champ, but Cody has had the belt for too long now and it's Big Shows time. So I'll go with Big Show for the win.

5# Team Teddy/Team Johnny: Personally I want Johnny off tv. Just for the simple fact of his mic skills or lack there of. Did you see RAW last week? He messed up HIS OWN TEAM NAME!! Johnny do you not know what team you are on? Psst...you're on team Johnny. Everyone makes mistakes. Hell if you keep reading I'm sure I'VE missed spelled a word or two...or three. Sorry I'm ranting. I pick Team Teddy aka the band of misfit toys.

6# Sheamus/Bryan: I don't think D. Bryan can pull off another victory. Sheamus is HHH's boy, so more than likely he will win. But it should be one of the best macthes of the night...should. Sheamus for the win

7# Jericho/Punk: This match should be great. Alot of back and forth, counters, near falls. It should be up there with Macho/Steamboat. Yes, I said it. Will it be? I can only hope. Who will win? My pick CM punk.

8# HHH/Undertaker: I'm really looking forward to this match. It should be better than last years. Just for the fact that it's in the cell and HBK adds another element to it. Will Undertaker pull out the victory? Of course, is there any doubt? (just a little)

9# Cena/Rock: Finally! We can get this over with. These two have done nothing but talk talk talk talk talk. Entertaining? Yes it has been. But no one has laid a finger on the other since...Survior Series(i think) That is WAY too long. In past story lines, they had to have a stipulation that the guys couldn't fight before the match or else. I'm cool with that, but here? No stipulation, they've been dancing around for 4+ months now. It had better deliever, damn it. Sorry I'm ranting again. The winner? John Cena


Thank you for reading and enjoy the show!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment