Saturday, April 7, 2012

This week in wrestling

This apparently was the week of returns and debuts. Obviously, the Rock returned and was able to defeat John Cena at WM....yay. Let's see who else? Prince Albert is back, well they didn't call him that. Now he is Lord Tenkai, I guess that's what he was called in New Japan promotion. Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriquez are back and apparently he wants the World Championship title. I thought he was on the RAW roster. Ah, who cares? There really isn't a difference between SM and RAW anymore. Staying with WWE on Smackdown Skip is also back...well RyBac. I have no idea who he beat up, but he looked alot better than what he did when he was with Nexus.
Switching to TNA The Motor City Machine Guns are back. YAY!!!! TNA defintely needed them back hopefully it will spark the tag team division. I do wish the Young Bucks or Generation me would come back to TNA, maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment