Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Wrestling Obscurity: Bobby Lashely

I may be cheating a little bit with this one, but I feel that mister Bobby Lashely is slowly fadding in to obscurity.  I know he has tried to compete in MMA, but I'm not sure how well that has worked out for him.
For those who don't know Bobby Lashely was a big and powerful guy. Think Brock Lesnar, but darker.
He had a good run in WWE, he was ECW(WWECW) champion and US champion and....ummm. Ok he was never World Champion or WWE Champion. I'm not sure why. 
He did spend time in TNA, but I think that was a stepping stone to get him into MMA.  The only big feud that I can think of is the one with him and Scott Steiner.
According to the internet, Bobby is with IGF promotion, so we'll see if he can leave his mark on the wrestling world, or fade into obscurity.

No comments:

Post a Comment