Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Top 9 female wrestlers

I said awhile ago that I was going to make a list of my favorite female wrestlers. Yea that was like last year and I never got around to doing so....until now. The list will be made of female wrestlers that I've seen, so that leaves out May Young or the Fabouls Moolah. No disrespect to them, but I haven't seen them wrestle in a competitive match. We'll put them in very honorable mention cause without them and other female wrestlers from that time period. I wouldn't be able to make this list.

#1. Awesom Kong (Kia Michelle Stevens)
#2. Sara Del Ray (Sara Amato)
#3. Gail Kim (Gail Kim)
#4. Ayako Hamada (Ayako Valentina Hamada Villareal)
#5.Victoria/Tara (Lisa Marie Varon)
#6. Beth Phoniex (Elizabeth Kocianski Carolan)
#7. Lita (Amy Dumas)
#8.Trish Stratus(Patricia Anne Stratigias)
#8.Natyala Neithart(Natalie Neithart)
#9.Taylor Wilde(Shantelle Larissa Malawski)

No comments:

Post a Comment