Friday, August 24, 2012

TNA story lines

Let me start by saying that TNA puts on some good matches and has some great talent. Plus I really like the BFG series. I say that, because I don't want readers to think that I hate TNA all together. I don't. It has good quatlities and bad qualities. Just like any other company. Now that I've got that out of the way. Let's talk about these storylines. I don't know what there titles are so I'll just make up some.

"AJ, you are not the father" storyline. This story line went on way too long it should have ended @ Destination X PPV. But no it had to go on and on and on. Don't forget, this started with AJ having an affair with Dixie Carter. But he wasn't,  they were both protecting Claire (who?) and she was their secret.  But then, later on Claire sides with the heels(Daniels/Kaz) and proclaims that AJ is the father of her child. So AJ has a paternity test done and the results were supposed to be revealed, but no. Claires' lawyer comes down issues a statement, that she(Claire) was never pregnant and this WHOLE thing was a plan to blackmail and smear AJ's reputation. So if she wasn't pregnant, how did they have results from a paternity test? And when did this plan start? So many plot holes(more like caverns). Thankfully it's over....I think.

"Aces and 8s" storyline. Not really a lot to say about the storyline, because we don't know who they are, what they want, or who their leader is. Last night things got weird. How many members are there? It seemed like they had a small army fighting the TNA roster. I thought there were like 5 members. Where did the rest of the mob come from? Also, they could've been unmasked last night. One guy actually was. Who was he? I have no idea. Is this going to go on until BFG? That's October. I don't want to wait that long for this....big reveal. However it could be good if one of the final 4 members of the BFG series is the leader of Ace's and 8s. And he uses them to win the title. That could work. We'll see what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment