Sunday, September 18, 2011

Night of Champions Predictions

I hadn't thought much about the outcome of this PPV until my friend texted me.
So let's see, I'll start with the Divas.

Divas Champion Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix: I really don't see KK pulling off another upset victory...she did that at SummerSlam. So I'll go with Beth Phoniex for the win and as the new champ

WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne vs. The Miz & R-Truth. Miz and Truth what an odd pairing. Well they just started as a tag team, then again so did Air Boom (LOL). Hmmm...it's a toss up, I'll go with Air Boom just because it'll get give Truth and Miz more to whine about.

Fatal 4-Way U.S. Championship Match:
This is a tough one...I know I want A-Ry or Morrison to win, but if they are going to keep the story line going with Vicky, Dolph, and Swagger. Then Dolph or Swagger would have to win. I'll go with Swagger to win. That would give Vicky an excuse to start managing him officially and possibly dump Dolph.

Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase:
The feud hasn't gone on long enough for the title to change hands...at least I don't think. So I'll go for Cody Rhodes to retain.

WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena:
I think John Cena will win via DQ. I'm thinking Del Rio's lacky ie personal announcer, will get involved.

CM Punk vs. Triple H (No Disqualification Match)
I am 98% sure that Kevin Nash will make an appearance. Now who will he attack...idk. CM Punk has nothing to lose here,but Triple H could lose his job as COO. So it makes sense that Nash would attack Punk and Triple H could keep his job. Are Nash and Triple H working together? I think so.

World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry
Randy just won the title at SS. Not likely he would drop the belt so soon and to Mark Henery. I know Mark is on a hot streak right now, and he is favored to win, but I don't know. I want Orton to win, but I think I'll go with Mark Henry....Mark Henry as champion? God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment