Saturday, February 26, 2011

ROH in Dayton OH

What can I say about ROH that hasn't been said before? This organization has some of the best WRESTLING in the United States today. If you've never been to a ROH show. I highly recommend it. Especially if you get good seats like me and my friends.
The high-light besides the main event. Would be the Eddie Edwards vs. Kenny King. Awesome match; Alot of great spots, moves, hard hitting, and they even went out into the crowd. Great match from beginning to end.
The mainevent: Rodrick Strong, Kings of Wrestling vs. Davie Richards, Charlie Haas, and Shelton Benajmin. Do I really need to say anymore after that? I mean come on, aurguably the best wrestlers in ROH if not the world in one match. What do you expect? A great match? Well that's exactly what you got. This match was great. I don't think I can explain how great it was. You had to see it to believe it.
Overall the night was very very good. Plus meeting Hass, Benjamin, and Jay Briscoe made it all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment