Sunday, February 20, 2011

Possible John Cena Heel Turn

This isn't based on anything I've read. Just an idea I had. Since the Rock's return on RAW and after his awesome promo. I think this would be a good time to turn John Cena heel...again. Cause think what you've got here. The Rock said that Cena has a problem with him and I guess in turn the Rock now has a problem with John Cena. He basiclly called out John Cena and he insulted him on top of it. So there is the foundation. I don't like you, you don't like me. Basic wrestling story telling. The Rock is such a HUGE babyface right now it's unbelievable. And people already chant "Cena Sucks." So he is heel...kinda. Okay, he is not heel. But it wouldn't take much. All Cena would have to say is that the Rock is over-rated, doesn't love the wrestling business, talk crap about his movies (Tooth Fairy) and call the Rock obsolete. Also he has to hit him with a chair. There ya go, instant heel turn. Will this happen? I doubt it, but we'll see what happens at the PPV and tomorrow's RAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment