Monday, January 3, 2011

New Blog & Kaval's Release from WWE

I am a huge wrestling fan and have been all my life. I like to read the blogs and info on the internet. I also like to discuss the on-goings in the world of wrestling (mainly WWE and TNA). I decided to start a blog to make comments on what is going on and here what others have to say.  On this blog you will see posts from me and from my boyfriend Eddie. We both share a passion for sports entertainment!

Today I found out that Kaval, winner of WWE Season 2 of NXT, asked to be released from his contract and was granted his release from the company. This surprised me on one hand but not on the other. On one hand they weren't using him well. I think I saw him win one match (a non title Intercontinental bout against Dolph Ziggler). Every week on Smackdown he lost, again and again. It was a bit of a surprise to me being that he has such a long career in the industry although not with WWE (after all, they gave Wade Barrett a whole faction and dominance over Monday Night Raw for months). On the other hand, if Kaval worked for 10 years to get to the "big leagues" and finally made it there, it seems like he would give it a chance. A chance being longer than a few months.

I am disappointed because I liked Kaval. I also liked the fact that he was on Smackdown.

We will see what happens with Kaitlin.............

Terri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment