Thursday, January 6, 2011

John Morrison

All in all I think Monday's episode of RAW was a good one. The match between Miz and Morrison was a great way to start the year for sure. If we get action like that (M&M match) on Monday Night RAW all year we are in for a good time. What I have a problem with is that I don't like that Morrison didn't get his moment in the spotlight. He is a very good wrestler and I feel he does deserve a shot at the title (after all Sheamus was champion). He had a good match on a RAW episode and then wasn't even included in the 3 way match at the end of the night and Wade Barrett was. Really? How is that fair? Wade Barrett wasn't even in the title picture at the last pay-per-view. I feel Morrison got jipped. It wasn't fair. We will see what happens next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment